WHAT IS GOOD HEALTH? Good health has been well defined by WHO as ‘the state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity”. In other words, good health depends upon a healthy mind as well as a healthy body and it is essential to take care of both to avoid day to day health problems. A healthy mind and body help a person to maintain a control over his thoughts and feelings. He is able to face the challenges of day to day life and is strong enough to understand the importance of social connections.
But if this mental health is not taken care of it leads to physical health problems. Physical wellbeing can also be disturbed due to irregular physical activities, lack of nutrition, inadequate rest and a disturbed state of mind. The palm if properly analyzed can be very helpful in diagnosing this mental and physical weakness in the body and timely precautions and care can be taken to improve all health conditions. It can also help in preventing any minor health problem from turning into any major health problem.
There are many health problems which a person faces frequently in his day to day life. Some of them can be weak constitution, lack of vitality level, fever, eye problems, teething problems, hearing problems and many more. The combinations of all health problems arising in a person’s life are discussed below:
1. GOOD AND ROBUST HEALTH (FIG:1)-
1.Strong lines of Life, Head and Heart.
2.Absence of the Mercury line.
3.Life line with rising branches.
4.A supportive line of Mars.
5.Strong start of the Life line and Head line.
6.Strong Fate line.
7.Pink or reddish color of the nails.
2. DELICATE HEALTH (FIG: 2)-
1.Weak line of Life.
2.Broken Mercury line.
3.Head line and Heart line disturbed.
4.Head line and Heart line chained at the start.
5.Falling lines from the line of Life.
6.Pale color of the nails.
3. WEAK CONSTITUTION (FIG: 3)-
1.Chained line of Life.
2.Broad, shallow or chained bracelets.
3.Weak lines of Head and Heart.
4.Weak Mercury line.
5.Pale color of the nails.
4. LACK OF PHYSICAL STRENGTH (FIG: 4)-
1.Falling lines from the line of Life.
2.Pale or Shallow line of Life.
3.Hairy lines on the Life line.
4.Underdeveloped mount of Venus.
5.Lines or crosses on the third phalange of the thumb.
6.white color of the nails.
5. FREQUENT HEALTH PROBLEMS (FIG: 5)
1.Red dots on the line of Life.
2.Laddered Mercury line.
3.Downward lines from the life line.
4.Cross at the end of the life line.
6. DETORIATED HEALTH BY THE TIME OF OLD AGE (FIG: 6)-
1. Chained line of Life.
2. Line of Life forked at the end.
3. Hairy lines at the end of the life line.
4. Line of Mercury forked.
7. EYE TROUBLES-
1. Malformation of the heart line under the Mount of Sun can give eye troubles (FIG: 7).
2. Defect in the Sun line close to the line of Heart can give eye troubles (FIG: 8).
3. Circle on the heart line under the mount of Sun can give Cataract (FIG: 9).
4. Star on the Heartline under the mount of Sun can give blindness (FIG: 10).
5. Cross on the Heart line under the mount of Sun can give Eye surgery (FIG: 11). Island on the Heart line under the mount of Sun can give prolonged eye weakness (FIG: 12).
8. EAR TROUBLES
1.Spot on the Mount of Jupiter gives hearing problems (FIG:13)
2.Dot or island on the line of Head and spot or grill on the mount of Jupiter can give deafness (FIG: 14).
9. TEETHING PROBLEMS (FIG: 15)-
1.Overdeveloped mount of Saturn.
2. Malformation on the heart line under the Mount of Saturn.
3. Bars on the heart line under the Mount of Saturn.
4. Fate line ending on the mount of Saturn. Black spots on the head line under the Mount of Saturn.
1.MILD HEADACHES (FIG: 16)-
2.Spots on the line of head.
3.Small bars cutting the line of Head.
4.Dents on the line of Mercury.
SEVEREHEADACHES (FIG: 17)-
1. Bars on the Head line.
2. Island on the line of life.
3. Series of breaks on the line of Head. Ladder like formation of the head line.
VIOLENT HEADACHES (FIG: 18)-
1.Broad line of Mercury.
2.Dents on the line of Mercury.
3.Bars on the head line.
4.Ladder like formation of the head line.
11. FEVER (FIG: 19)-
1.Reddish or bluish dents on the line of head give symptoms of
2.Spot on the first phalange of the Saturn finger gives Malaria fever.
3.Red spots on the line of Mercury give feverish tendency of the body.
12. DIABETES (FIG: 20)-
1.Weak mount of Jupiter and Moon.
2.Malformations on the mount of Jupiter and Moon.
3.Defective finger Jupiter Weak mount of Venus.
13.THYROID (FIG: 21)-
1.Flabby and broad hand.
2.Underdeveloped Mount of Mars.
3.Malformations on the mount of mars.
4.Bony fingers. Grilled mount of Mercury.
14. TYPHOID (FIG: 22)-
1.Black spot on the head line.
2.Break in the Mercury line close to the head line.
Spot on the life line at the same age.
15. Sunstroke (fig: 23)
2.Malformation on the mount of Sun.
3. Island on the line of head under the Mount of Sun.
16. PILES (FIG: 24)-
2.Malformation on the Mount of Mars.
3.Laddered line of mercury.
4.Deep reddish dents on the palm.
5.Fate line ending on the mount of Saturn.
17. SKIN TROUBLES (FIG: 25)-
1.Weak mount of Mercury.
2.Spot on the mount of Mercury.
3.A grill on the Mount of Jupiter
4.Pitting which forms of small depressions on the nails gives psoriasis.
18. SEX TROUBLES (FIG: 26)-
1.Deformed mercury finger.
2.Heart line ending on the Mount of Mercury or Sun.
3.Underdeveloped Mount of Venus.
4.Malformations on the lower of phalange of the or thumb.
19. KIDNEY TROUBLES (FIG: 27)-
1.Deformed finger of Sun.
2.Weak mount of Sun.
4.Cross on the mount of Moon.
5.Horizontal lines on the mount of Moon. Malformation on the line of Mercury.
20. LEG TROUBLES (FIG: 28)-
2.Small lines on the Mount of Saturn.
3.Grill or lines on the mount of Moon.
4.Short Head line.
5.Head line and Life line connected at the start.
6.Weak mount of Sun.
21. LOWER PART OF BODY TROUBLE (FIG: 29)
2.Line from the mount of Saturn touching the line of Life.
3.Island on the line of Life under the mount of Saturn.
22. PARALYSIS (FIG: 30)-
2.Star on the mount of Saturn.
3.Dark spot on the mount of Mercury.
4.Fate line and life line both ending in a star.
5.Broad and shallow line of Life.
6.Faded lines of life and Mercury.
7.Short head line ending under the mount of Saturn. Dots or islands on the head line.
23. SPINAL CORD WEAKNESS (FIG: 31)
2.Island on the line of life under the mount of Saturn.
3.Star on the mount of Saturn.
4.Lines on the mount of Moon.