• Why it is so important ? What is its relevance ?
• What is Mukhi or Multifaceted Rudraksha?
• What is Mala or Rudraksha Rosary ?
• Is it for me ? Its advantage for human ?
• Does it have any Zodiac significance or relation ?
• Is it spiritual or removes evil and negative effect ?
• Why it is considered as important for success in meditation ?
• Do the Rudraksha Really work ?
• Are there any definitive tests ?
• Do all the Rudraksha have the same power ?
• How to get the maximum from my Rudraksha ?
• Why RUDRAKSHAM ?
Q: What is Rudraksha ?
Rudraksha word is related to Hindu Religion. Rudraksha tree and seed both are called Rudraksha. In Sanskrit Rudraksham means Rudraksha fruit as well as Rudraksha tree. Rudraksha tree grows on mountains and hilly region of Nepal, Indonesia, Java, Sumatra and Burma. Its leaves are green in colour and the fruits are brown in color and sour in taste. The Rudraksha fruits also adorn the human beings because of spiritual values.
Q: Why it is so important ? What is its relevance ?
Found in Ancient Indian Scriptures and texts: From ancient times, the power of Holy Rudraksha beads have been scripted in various religious texts like ShivmahaPurana, Shreemaddevibhagwat, Padma Purana, ling Purana, Ashtamalikopnishad, Nirnayasindhoo, Mantramaharnava, Mahakaal Sanmhita, Rudrakshajabalopnishad, Vrihajjabalopnishad, Shivaswarodaya and Sarvollastantra.
As per ancient Indian scriptures mentioned above Rudraksha is evolved from the eyes of Lord Shiva hence, it’s called Rudraksha.Rudra means Shiva and Aksha means eyes. Aksha also means a group of alphabets in Sanskrit calledVarna). As per details found in Halayudh Kosha(Ancient Scripture) letters from A to ksha that is 51 letters are called Aksha . Therefore, Rudraksha can be called as a seed in which a group of Sanskrit letters called Varna reside.
Q: What is Mukhi or Multifaceted Rudraksha ?
As per details found in the Purana there are fourteen kinds of Rudraksha, which are called Mukhi or faceted Rudraksha. Mukhi or faces of Rudraksha are deep lines found on the surface of the Rudraksha from bottom to the top hole. The number of these lines decides about the type or Mukhi Rudraksha. For example, if a Rudraksha has three such lines it is called 3 Mukhi or 3 face Rudraksha.Other handwritten Scriptures found with various saints narrate the properties of 1 to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is believed that these beads were available in the ancient time from 1 to 108 Mukhi. Now they have become most rare Natural thing.
Q: What is Mala or Rudraksha Rosary ?
Rosary made out of Rudraksha Beads in the auspicious numbers like (108+1, 54+1, 27+1) is called Rudraksha Mala. The +1 bead is called as Sumeru(it is not crossed while chanting) which is considered as boundary for returning in reverse direction for further counting. Mala is used for wearing as well as for purpose of Japa (Chanting Mantra for Spiritual attainments). It is used to count Mantra in the above figure (108,54,27). The same Mala is not used for wearing as well as Japa. Mala rests on ring finger and middle finger is used for Japa. Index and smallest finger are considered as inauspicious for touching the Mala during Japa process. Rudraksha Rosary is considered as the only Rosary, which can be used for Japa of all kinds. The details found in the scriptures say that Rudraksha rosary should be worn after proper sanctification with Mantra.
Q: Is it for me ? Its advantage for human ?
Perfect for Body, Mind & spiritual gains: Rudraksha evokes power in the body, which fights against diseases hence improving overall health. As per Ayurveda, Rudraksha strengthens the body constitutions. It removes the blood impurities and strengthens the body substance. It removes the bacteria inside as well as outside the Human Body. Rudraksha removes the headache, cough, paralysis, and blood pressure, heart disease and maternity problems. Wearing of Rudraksha brings glow on the face, which results in calm and charming personality. Rudraksha rosary is used for Japa. The process of Japa increases spiritual power and self-confidence to move in multi direction of life. Therefore, Rudraksha seeds are found be useful for providing health benefits as well as helps in gaining spiritual success. Wearing Rudraksha results in the destruction of sins from previous birth that cause difficulties in the present life. The men who are Mlechchha, chandaal (impious and inhumane) or full of all kinds of vices can get the form of Lord Rudra by wearing Rudraksha. This helps in getting rid of all the sins and gets him to attain the supreme goal of his life.
Q: Does it have any Zodiac significance or relation ?
As per the modern Astrologers; Rudraksha is used for removing malefic planetary effect. There are twenty seven Constellations. Each has control of one of the Nine Planets. Each constellation is controlled by some related Rudraksha. Therefore according to these constellations, various multifaceted Rudraksha are worn (Control planets) and is found useful in multidiscipline. The Multifaceted or Mukhi Rudraksha which has various planets residing on it, always receive energy from related planet. Its power of receiving energy is tremendous and it works like a reservoir. It not only receives energy, it is also known for emitting energy continuously. We have never come across any ancient authentic text which describe any relation between Rudraksha and planets; of course it is very clear that these Beads are above and beyond the control of any planetary effect or power.
Q: Is it spiritual or removes evil and negative effect ?
Rudraksha is considered to be a spiritual bead. Used since ancient time for increasing the spiritual power, self confidence, courage and for building a positive attitude in multidiscipline area. As per the ancient Indian scripture like Purana, it is well known that Each Rudraksha is linked with Particular deity. This Positive Power in terms of Deva or Devi always protects the wearer from Negative Powers and enmity and provides a powerful shield against all negativities.
Q: Why it is considered as important for success in meditation ?
The word Rudraksha has great importance as far as Indian culture as well as Hindu religion is concerned. This is due to its relation with Lord Shiva who is lord of all Deva( so called Mahadeva) and its role in meditation and spiritual attainments.
Q: Do the Rudraksha Really work ?
Rudraksha definitely works unless it is Genuine, Not broken from its head and tail. It must be purified, sanctified and energised with the help of its Mantra. Otherwise it is as good as any other fancy Jewelry Pendant. Rudraksha becomes even more powerful and effective if more power is inserted through regular Japa and Hawan and through the ongoing process of retaining its power and sanctity.
Q: Are there any definitive tests ?
Unfortunately, no. There are no definitive tests to test the authenticity of a Rudraksha except the discerning eye of an expert. When looking at the bead carefully, you’ll find various deep dug lines separating the various faces of the Rudraksha bead. Ironically, humans have known to use their ‘extreme skill’ and try to ‘carve’ lines into the Rudraksha or ‘wipe’ them off, in order to change the faces or ‘Mukhis’ of the bead… i.e. ‘alter’ it according to their demands. It is extremely difficult to tell a genuine and a spurious Rudraksha apart, but the discerning eye of an expert can spot these ‘manual interventions’ and declare whether or not the Rudraksha has been tampered with.
Q: Do all the Rudraksha have the same power ?
Every Rudraksha has unique properties and different power from other beads. Each has different deities residing in it depending upon the faces of the Bead. If the Rudraksha acquired is a Genuine Bead of good quality and it is properly sanctifies and energised with ancient technique of rigorous Mantra recitation and Hawan. It must be than safely reach to the person who intends to wear himself. The power is to be than maintained by the person himself following regular chanting of Rudraksha Mantra and practicing regular Hawan.
Q: How to get the maximum from my Rudraksha ?
Now that you have got a Rudraksha that is empowered, you must try and maintain its power and get the maximum benefit from it. To get the maximum benefit from Rudraksha, you must have total belief and faith in them, and treat them as holy and sacred objects of worship and not as mere beads and understand their sanctity.
One should follow certain rules for maintaining its power and sanctity. The Rudraksha is a spiritual Gift from Lord Shiva; one should recite the Rudraksha Mantra daily after taking Bath in the morning and before going to bed in the night. One should not take the Rudraksha to inauspicious place e.g. Funeral place, cremation ground, where new born baby get birth.
Q: Why RUDRAKSHAM ?
· We are pleased and proud to say that we now are providing Rudraksha plucked from our own trees at Nepal. The most genuine beads.
· Rudraksham select only top grade Nepalese Rudraksha beads to ensure that beads could correctly charged and purified to provide maximum power.
· Rudraksha which are provided by us are Empowered by Great Yogis and Sadhak of Siddh tradition of Nath Cult with the blessing of our Great Guru.
· We follow strict discipline of meditation and maintain the Spiritual power and further spreading for the benefits of needy.
· We believe in spiritual power of Siddh tradition and spread the same and do not recommend and spread any scientific analysis of these great spiritual beads.
· Rudraksham believe in 100% results of Rudraksha and is not merely in the business of selling with maximum profit making targets to achieve.
· Unlimited spiritual powers are hidden in the Rudraksha which can be opened only by the Great Siddhi and Yogis. We claim to be the followers of this Great tradition and any other person on the same spiritual track can be benefited by us immediately. Rest who does not believe in spiritualism feels lesser degree of results.
Rules to Wear
Someone desire seriously to come out of unwanted habits and live a life of purity can wear Rudraksha’s and may find themselves free soon after wearing it . This has happened to many. It may happen to you also, if you will strongly.
Rudraksha power is more than any gems, yantra, tantra, mantra and Jantra.
In general the wearer and the worshipper of Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, peace and health. Yet there are certain precautions to be taken to avoid the gain of sins. These precautions are such as:-
· Rudraksha must be worn after Sidhhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra), performing the prayers and ritual rites for its sanctification and Hawanet etc. It should be worn on auspecious day, Monday or thursday.
· Rudraksha Mantra and Rudraksha Origin Mantra is to be chated daily 9 times while wearing in the morning and after removing before going to bed. Rudraksha must be removed before going to sleep and must be kept at the puja place.)
· Rudraksha can be worn in the morning after having Bath. It can be worn after reciting the mantra as above and inscence/ ghee lamp etc must be used. It must not be touched before bathing. One should clean his hands properly after using toilet.
· The wearer of the Rudraksha should not eat non vegiterian food and should not take alcohol. He should speak truth always and must go to Lord Shiva templefor his blessings.
· Rudraksha must not be taken to the cremation grounds and funerals. Also it must not be taken to the place while visiting a new born baby.
NEVER wear the Rudraksha while having sex.
WOMEN must not wear the Rudraksha during their menstrual cycle.
· ALWAYS keep your Rudraksha clean. Dust and dirt can settle in the pores of the bead. Clean these as frequently as possible with something with soft, fine bristles. If the thread becomes dirty or worn out, change it. After cleaning, wash your Rudraksha with some blessed holy water. This helps maintain itssanctity.
· ALWAYS keep the Rudraksha oiled… After regular cleaning, oil the bead and treat it with incense. This is of UTMOST importance. especially when not using the bead for sometime, or storing it for a while.
· Many get confused with the shape and size. One should not seriously worry about it. Just see that the Mukhi is well defined, corns and contours are natural, and there are no cracks near the central hole. Normally the buyer gets a feel when Rudraksha is kept in the palm. He/She feels that this is the one which was wanted.
· Rudraksha is hot in nature. Some people just can’t wear it. Their skin shows signs of allergy. They can never wear any gold, silver or thread chain. So better not to use. Keeps the beads in Puja room and offer daily Namaskars.