bUlku caÄk [kqn ys[k ls vius&ys[k fcÄkrk dye ls g¨
dye pys [kqn dje ls vius&>xM+k vDy u fdLer g®
LAL kitab astrology may some day tell you the secret of time of death or sex of a child before birth
But revealing it before time will give
d¨<+ dk lcwr nsxk
nqfu;k esa fcekjh dk bykt gS e©r dk d¨Ã pkjk ugha
Jyotish is divine knowledge but not magical mantra.
It is nqfu;koh fglkc fdrkc gS d¨Ã nkok ,s [kqnkÃ ugha
When used in self defence it becomes a source of peace of mind. It is not a weapon to attack others. In the field of luck, If a drain of water is coming and water is blocked by some brick or stone lying in the drain, then with the help of subject an attempt can be made to remove that obstacle. But quantity of flow of water can not be increased or decreased. The knowledge of ilam can save you from troubles by extending divine help.
The farman are written one after another in subject sequel there reading it complete N times will make the subject clear.
Without book the predictions and remedies may not be helpful.
First have experience on horoscope made thru traditional methods then after experience try corrections. Caution: learning from own hand and own horoscope may create obstacles in learning the subject:
There are critics but helping others will result in dj Òyk g¨ Òyk
Difference in Traditional vedic astrology and Lal Kitab
- This subject is based on palm reading, which can be used for corrections in the horoscope made through traditional knowledge. Like in vedic when concerned about Saturn’s sade sati is 2-1/2 x 3 years of Saturn transit, in Lal kitab events like snake bite, roof collapse, loss of eye sight or machinery problems indicate that Saturn is giving ill effects. In stead of dasa and anter dasa such events are taken as true effects of planet.
- The remedies suggested are cheap and act very effectively.
- As per traditional jyotish Rahu and ketu are 1800 to each other, ie ketu will in in 7th house from rahu, but in lal kitab as per varshphal list rahu and ketu can be conjunct as well as in adjoining houses, and there will be no condition od opposite to each other. Similarly mercury can be opposite to sun or away more than one house.
- The horoscope made through vedic astrology in lal kitab the first house will always be taken as aries where as in horoscope it may be scorpio or tula.
- There is no concept of nakshaktra or rashis.
- In horoscope the conjunct planets will always remains conjunct in varsh phal leaving dhanesh, ganesh aside.
- The effect of planets is indicated by articles and relatives becoming kayam of each planet.
Example horoscope à Lalkitab horoscope.
dq.Myh cewftc rqyk yxu uhps nh tkrh gSA
Åij dh dq.Myh esa yxu dks ,d dk fgUnlk nsdj gLc +t+Sy ( as under ) gksxhA
%%&gkykr ns[kus ds fy;s c`gLir [kkuk uEcj 1] lwjt uEcj 2 oSxjg i<+k djsaA blh rjg gh c”kZQy i<+ ysaA
%%&gj xzg ds [kkukokj vlj ds ‘kq# esa t¨ phtsa+ fy[kh gSa tc oks iSnk g¨axh] bl [kkuk uEcj esa fn;k gqvk vlj ‘kq# g¨xkA elyu ‘kqDdj uEcj 1&9 esa lQsn xk; gS ;k ‘kknh 25osa lky eank Qy ‘kq# gksxkA
yky fdrkc Qjekosa ;¨a&&vDy ys[k ls yM+rh D;¨a tcfd
uk fxyk rnchj (upaya) viuh && uk gh [kqn rgjhj g¨ lc ls mÙe ys[k xSch&& ekFks dh rd+nhj g¨
Person works hard through out life, but could not achieve desired results, but he sees another person rising to heights with in a short span of time. Very perturbed he looks towards sky and asks why ?
The answer is Farman
uk t+#jh * u¶+l rkd+r & uk vax gh njdkj g¨ * vfLrRo
ys[k peds tc Q+d+hjh & jktk vk njckj g¨ g¨
|fcèkkrk tue feys r¨]||ys[k t;¨fr”k crykrk gSA|
|yky fdrkc cPpk xzg pkyh]||fdLer lkFk ys vkrk gSA|
|bl cPps dh uUgh eqëh esa]||idM+k nso vkdk’k dk gSA|
|Hkjk +[kt+kuk ftl ds vUnj]||fufèk fl+)h dh ekyk gSA|
|u© fufèk d¨ xzg 9 ekuk]||fl+)h 12 jk’kh gSA|
|9 +t+jc tc 12 fxurs]||g¨rh ekyk iwjh gSA|
Farman 2 related to burj, cqtZ and lines in hand . farman says that in the hand the stars are placed on burj and rasis and is divine mirror which is indentical to the greha position in kundali.
|gkFk nk;k¡ vkSj dqaMyh tue d¨]||rnchj enZ dk uke gqvkA|
|ck;k¡ gkFk v©j panj dq.Myh]||rd+nhj *c’kj dk dke gqvkA||* vkneh|
|myV gkFkksa ls v©jr ekuk]||xzgQy jk’kh vke gqvkA|
|usd gok tc pyus yxh r¨]||tgku n¨uksa dk +uke gqvkA|
vkfye d¨ bYe esa ‘kd D;k gS
lek djs uj D;k djs lek cM+k cyoku &
vlj xzg lÒh gh ij g¨xk ifjank i’kq bUlku
Now when a native takes his birth the ys[kk t¨[kk of luck starts. Based on birth time horoscope was made for exploring the results of life. Which is based on ilam jyotish.
But if 2 or more persons are born at same time same place their life will not be identical.
Or is 100 or thousand people are killed in war, catastrophe disaster etc then the lines in hands show different pattern as per samudrik ilam or ilam kyafa. Resulting doubt in both ilams.
To solve this problem both the subject where mixed. But before knowing the basic principles the problem will not be solved, To get benefits of the subject various components like, grammer, phaladesh, yogas etc were designed.
The author of Lal Kitab has enunciated such significant principles of astrology that stand well tested today and as such they are of utmost importance in our day to day life. some unfailing principles and astrological precautions are described here for the benefit of people .
They are as follows:
- To begin with, no temple with idols should be constructed even for individual worship in a residential house. However, keeping photos or drawings of deities on paper is not prohibited. This is highly inauspicious for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house.
- If there is a small dark room at the end of the house, where there is no passage for air or light, the same should be left as it is and no attempt should be made to facilitate natural light through opening windows etc. in that room; otherwise, misfortunes will strike the residents.
- Places where ornaments or money is kept secretly must not be left empty. If there is nothing to be kept, please put some dry fruits there.
- There must necessarily be some uncemented place in a house. But if it is not feasible, the articles related to Venus must be installed and established therein.
- Worship of lord Ganesh is highly auspicious for children and property.
- For safe delivery of children, a milk pot filled with milk and a sugar pot filled with sugar must be touched by the delivering mother and kept at some different place. After the delivery both the pots should be offered to some temple and should not be brought back from there. Good effects will multiply if the quality of the pots is good.
- If one’s children do not survive the native must distribute salty preparations in place of sweets, to celebrate the birth of the child.
- Digging of wells or providing drinking water facilities for public is strictly prohibited for those with moon in 6th house of the birth chart. Any violation of the above would invite utter destruction and extreme poverty.
- Building of dharmshalas, sarais or inns is strictly prohibited for those having Saturn in 8th house.
- Saturn in Lagna and Jupiter in 5th house cause death of children one after the other, if copper coins are given in charity.
- Jupiter in 10th and moon in 4th cause false allegations and critical legal proceedings against the native if he builds temples or gurudwaras.
- Financial aid to widows and scholarships to poor children are strictly prohibited for those having
- Venus in 9th house.
- Grave consequences would folllow if a native with moon in 12th house opens schools for free education, or offers food to religious saints and Jogins.
- Anyone having Jupiter in 7th house must not offer clothes to anyone in charity
- Donations in the morning and evening hours by persons having Sun in 7th or 8th house of their horoscope will produce highly harmful and poisonous effects.
- The younger brother should never go for adoption of children of the elder brother. At the same time he should also not arrange the free marriage of the daughter of his elder brother. These practices would certainly lead to disastrous consequences.
- Saturn in 11th house makes the native desert his wife and children in young age, whereas Saturn in the groom’s 2nd house proves inauspicious for the bride’s family.
- Mercury and Rahu combining in houses 3, 8, 9, or 12 of the groom is also inauspicious for the bride’s family.
- Venus and Ketu together in Lagna make the native impotent.
- The groom is likely to be of bad sexual habits and may destroy his wealth in that, if the planetary positions are as follows:Sun in 6th and Mars in 10th with the afflicted 12th house.
Moon in Lagna and Jupiter in 11th house.
Jupiter and Venus in 10th house.
Remedies Applicable to All
Sweet loaves of bread, specially baked in Tandoor, should be offered to animals every month for warding off sickness, quarrels and other troubles, caused by Mars negative in the horoscope.
- Place a pot of water under the headside of the bed at night and pour it on a tree or plant in the morning.
- Eat and drink from silver utensils for strengthening Moon and reducing evil effects of Rahu.
- Do not look down upon elderly people and monks; do not annoy your father. This will help your Jupiter.
- Take meals in the kitchen; avoid eating on a bed; dispose of articles which have not been used for decades; do not clutter your house/office with unnecessary articles. This will reduce the bad effects of Rahu, whose job it is to cause unnecessary and avoidable worries and fears.
- Do not cause harm to dogs; if possible, feed them. This will improve effect of Ketu, symbolic of son and luxurious life.
- From one’s own meal, a chapati or a piece of it must be offered to cows, crows, monkeys and dogs for all round well being and prosperity.
- Further, we all believe that going to a temple for offering prayer is always a good thing, which must be admired and encouraged. But according to Lal Kitab, the native having a malefic planet, especially Saturn in 8th house, when 2nd house is empty, must not visit temples or other places of worship. Rather he should bow his head from outside. Similarly, if planets occupying 6th, 8th and 12th houses are inimical to each other and 2nd house is not occupied by any planet, the native must avoid visiting temples and other religious places of worship.